May 27, 2014 by justrickland
The International Study Group Investigating Drugs as Reinforcers (ISGIDAR) will hold an Annual Meeting on Saturday June 14th at the Caribe Hilton in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
Here are some relevant announcements:
1. If you plan to attend, free lunch will be provided on the condition that you send an email message to Wendy Lynch <firstname.lastname@example.org> before May 1st. The registration fee of $100 can be paid in advance or at the meeting, but free lunch must be reserved in advance of May 1st (so that Wendy can order the food! AND please do not say you want lunch, and then not show up at the meeting). If you prefer to reply by regular mail and/or to pay in advance, you may use the attached Pre-Registration Form.
2. Please consider contributing an oral presentation. Title and desired time length should be sent to Drake Morgan <email@example.com> ASAP
3. Please consider having a student or postdoctoral fellow submit a travel award application to Mark Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> by May 1st. Details are attached.
4. Please encourage students and postdoctoral fellows to attend – this year the registration fee is waived for all full-time students and postdoctoral fellows (any year)!
5. Please consider submitting an idea for a symposium, workshop, or theme for several presentations to <email@example.com> ASAP. We are particularly encouraging members to come up with controversial topics!
6. We will have a mini-symposium dedicated to Bill Woolverton. Please contact me if interested in participating.
7. If you have a job announcement, recently published articles relevant to those interested in drugs as REINFORCERS, career advancement information, or anything else you would like the members of ISGIDAR to be made aware of, please send this information to <firstname.lastname@example.org> for inclusion in the Spring newsletter.